To See Current Available Painting List 2020 and Tiruvannamalai Paintings

OIL PAINTINGS


Here is the Link  >>      www.jeyaprakashbfa.com


################################################


Medium : Oil on Canvas
size : 24 x 24 inches
year : 2005


SELF PORTRAIT


This is my self portrait. I painted my mirror reflection
with needed lighting arrangement.Great Master Edgar Degas's
self portait was the inpiration for this piece of work.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Medium : Oil on Canvas

size : 54 x 36 inches
year : 2004

MY FIRST OIL PAINTING

This painting has a special attachment to me since this is my first
figurative oil painting and standsout as my gift of my own work.
And this is my cousin deeply engrossed with her next move
at one of the state level chess tournaments.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaa..your First Oil painting is I saw First work of your painting...which...still I remember those great interesting days in Anna Nagar home...,Fantastic work...JP..!!!

    ReplyDelete

Also see : Pinterest – Things You Should Avoid